My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Family Pictures




We had our family pictures taken last week and I got them back today. I think she did a really good job. She charges a flat fee and then gives you some proofs and the CD. She signs a release so you can make your own copies. My friend told me of a site called mpix.com that makes some really good prints of pictures, so I think I will try them. I am just so glad that I have a decent family picture for Christmas pictures.

7 Comments:

Blogger trayceetee said...

Those pictures are absolutely incredible! I mean, those are the kind people put up in their studio for advertising/bragging purposes! You all look so great, and what beautiful surroundings!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I LOVE THEM!!! We had Jenny take ours a couple of weeks ago and I'm not lovin' them. Well I guess I should say I HATE myself in all of them. Can't wait to get mine in the mail.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

P.S. Alex looks so grown up and like a little girl. Maryn still has so much baby in her compared to other two year olds.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

Stop being so hard on yourself. I'm sure you look great, as always. Why is it that we are always so hard on ourselves. Not good.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These are great Bridget! Thank you for sharing them with us. :)

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the colors you guys are wearing! Very good pics@

8:20 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

They look so good B! Can't wait to get one of those cute pictures of the Mahaleks.......oh and tell Jim he looks good too and glad that he doesn't have the gold tooth in this years photo. hee hee.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home