My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Viva Las Vegas!



I realized today that I have not posted about Jim's brother's wedding in Las Vegas over Thanksgiving weekend. We had so much fun and it was a beautiful wedding. We gambled a little, ate a lot, and did some shopping. Jim spoiled me with a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes. I love them! They are actually so very comfortable. Jim's mom flew up from Austin, TX to stay with the kids. They had a great time getting spoiled! :) We wish Sarah and Chris all the happiness in the world!

1 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

Your shoes are SUPER cute. Glad you finally posted a picture of them so we can now all drool over them. Hee hee.

You look great as ever oh, and you too Jim.

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home