My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Oh Christmas Tree!






Monday night we decorated our Christmas tree. The kids were dying to bring it up so I had my mom come over in the afternoon to help me bring it up from the storage room. We didn't end up with any bruises like Angie :), but I'm sure we were quite the site- two women trying to luge this huge 9 ft. tree up the stairs. I love putting up all of the ornaments that we have collected over the years. I know some of those "theme" trees are so pretty and elegant, but there is just something special about having a tree full of ornaments that mean so much. Hope you all are enjoying getting your homes ready for the holidays. (Notice Ryan is decorating the tree in his Halloween costume-Gotta love it!)

3 Comments:

Blogger trayceetee said...

Our tree isn't quite as big (thank goodness), but it doesn't look quite as nice as yours does, either! Wow! This year, instead of "guiding" the girls on where to put stuff, I let them do all the ornaments themselves. It was nice to have a bit of a break! (I put the thing together and strung up the lights.) Nice having little helpers, isn't it?

8:33 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

Cute pictures of the kiddos.

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute! I always love decorating the tree-can't wait to have kids to join me:) Your kids are adorable-I love the Halloween costume!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home