My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Ice!




We have some serious ice here the last 2 days. The roads aren't bad, but every other surface has a pretty thick layer of ice on it. School started late yesterday and today it was canceled because some of the school don't have power. The ice is so thick that tree limbs are down everywhere and so are power lines. Thankfully our house has not lost power, but you never know. Even though the ice is causing a lot of problems, it is actually very pretty. I just hope the roads stay okay so Jim and I can got out tonight for our anniversary. Happy Anniversary honey! I love you!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

BBRRR! I can remember and ice storm several years ago and it was miserable, except that it looke pretty. Bundle up and have fun on your date.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

Thanks!!

1:25 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

Those pictures are pretty cool. Glad you didn't loose power.

ps we want to see the gem too!

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home