My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Cards Galore!


Like everyone else, I love getting Christmas cards. This year they were a little slow starting out, but lately they have been arriving like crazy. Since we have lived in 3 different cities since we have been married and have gone through medical school, residency, and now a practice, we have friends spend out all over the county. It is so nice to see all of the pictures and read the letters, especially of the friends we don't get to see on a daily basis. As I look through the cards, I realize how incredible blessed we are to have so many wonderful friends and family. We thank the Lord for all of the blessing he has given our family. We also as for any of you who are reading this to please say some extra prayers for Jim's father. He was just readmitted to the Medical Center in Omaha where he had his kidney transplant a few months ago. He is having some severe complications and needs all the well-wishes he can get. Thank you! We wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

Cards galore is right! The problem I have with my display is the dang scotch tape just doesn't hold. So I am constantly retaping them. But I love walking by and looking at them everyday. Wish you could be here to eat Doug's yummy eggrolls Saturday!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

You gotta love Christmas Cards. I pass by them many times a day and stop to recheck oput some of the pictures.
We loved y'all's by the way. We need to chat sometime, I miss you.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

Ang- We will give you a call over break. Merry Christmas!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home