My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Happy 10th Anniversary!


Happy Anniversary to my sweet husband Jim! I can't believe it has been 10 years. We first starting dating at the end of my junior year in high school (his senior year) and have been together ever since. We have been through college in Kearney, medical school in Omaha, residency and fellowship in San Antonio, and now we are back home in Kearney where Jim is in a wonderful practice. He takes such good care of me and our 2 precious children. He works so hard for us and I know there is no where he would ever want to be than home with the children and I . I couldn't ask for anything more. We have been so blessed in our 10 years of marriage. I look so forward to the many more years that we have before us. Thank you Jim for being my best friend always! I love you!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY guys! Isn't it so weird how the time flies. Greg and I celebrated our 11th in October, and it seems like yesterday.

1:18 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys. We love you both and miss you!!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home