My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Isn't She Beautiful!





This is the newest member of our family, my niece Aubrey. She is 3 weeks old and is just gorgeous! My kids are absolutely in love with her, especially Ryan. He did not want to put her down and was so gentle and sweet with her. He sat with her in his lap for a long time, singing songs to her and gently rubbing her head. I had tears in my eyes because it was that sweet. They keep asking when they can see Baby Aubrey again. They are going to be so sad when Shannon and Craig go back to Kansas City after Christmas. We are planning a trip there in the near future!

1 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

How sweet. The last picture of the kids holding her is so cute. Hope you guys have a great Christmas. I'll call you soon.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home