My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Many More Thanks!!

Wow! What I great weekend I had. I am extremely blessed! I can't believe Jim wrote that post for me. I had NO idea! Of course I cried like a baby when I read it. What a sweet man! I am very lucky to have been with my best friend for so long. It is so much fun that you can be surprised by your husband after so many years together. Thanks babe!

I have a few more people to thank for my amazing day.

Jim's dad and stepmom got me this great sterling silver bracelet. I love it because it will go with everything.



My sister Erin for this cute shirt.



My friend Tammy for the oil warner. She got me vanilla and gingerbread oils. They smell fantastic!


Jenny sent me huge bag of Starburst (my favorite) and some great DoodleBugs notecards.



My sister Shannon sent my a gift card to Borders. Yea!!! Can't wait to go spend it. :)



A Cooking Light subscription from Tracy. I think this will help me with my goal of running that half marathon.



Some nice cards from my in-laws in Texas and from friends in Arizona.



Thanks again everyone! What a great day! I have such wonderful friends and family.

On another note, I have to say that TiVo might be one of the greatest inventions out there. I have a hard time watching live TV anymore, especially award shows or shows like American Idol (which, by the way, starts tonight). Last night I taped The Golden Globes because I wanted to watch 24 with Jim (which was fabulous!). I then watch the Globes after. It took me about 45 minutes to get through the whole 3 hour show. Does it get any better than that?

2 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

I am glad you had such a great day and fun stuff! We mailed your "food" yummys today. Yesterday we had to stay in. I hope it tastes okay.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

What a delightful post full of gifts, I love to see that. I'm glad your birthday was so great.

I can't watch live tv anymore, it's torturous. I can't believe we've gone years and years of watching all those commercials. I record everything and then zoom through it. It's the best! Watching the Golden Globes that way was awesome too, I skipped past the lame speeches, the long walks up to the microphone, and all the cheesy intros.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home