My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Happy Birthday, Wife!!!

I want to let all of you know that I am the luckiest man on earth. I have an absolutely wonderful wife. I will let you know some of my favorite things about Bridget. Picture above is from a dance we went to in high school.
1. and 2. Ryan and Alex (my most prized possessions).
3. She can still curl my toes (without even trying) ;)
4. She loves sports
5. She 'enables' my electronics/computer fetish
6. She has a wonderful family (parents, siblings)
7. She is the most compassionate person I know
8. She doesn't fuss at me when I don't help out, but thanks me when I do
9. She has a real sense of adventure
10. Great sense of humor
There are many others. These are my top 10. Love you, babe.
Jim

5 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

This is the sweetest thing ever!

7:09 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

Ahhhh Jim aren't you sweet. I am surprised you haven't taken over the blog since you have a computer fetish. Ha!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

So sweet Jim!!

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How great is the high school picture. Sweet sentiments (I mean macho were the sentiments!)

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet! I don't think Aaron will ever touch my blog! I love the high school picture-too cute!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home