My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Mom, we're bored!

This is what I found the kids doing tonight after they told me they were bored and I told them they would have to find something to do while I finished dinner. I guess Ryan made up this game where they would lie down on the chairs and see who could flip over the fastest. Probably not the safest game, but boy, did they entertain themselves for awhile.



Sorry about the butt shot, but her body position is amazing. Kids are so flexible!

Now the question is, should I allow them to continue this game?

9 Comments:

Blogger everything pink! said...

thanks for the great package and happy birthday to you on Sunday... or Monday?

have a great weekend.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am thinking... WHATEVER keeps them happy and entertained...LOL!
We are no real respecters of nice furniture at our house. We keep the threads pretty basic around here until our kids are old enough to quite making a disaster out of everything. ;P

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too funny! Looks like they had a great time! Your kids are cute-at least they entertain themselves! I used to do that kind of stuff ALL of the time when I was a kids! I was like a little monkey!

12:46 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

Okay I am laughing at the hiney shot. X-rated!! In my book if you can get dinner done, whatever goes in my house. I'll call you tomorrow!!

1:32 PM  
Blogger trayceetee said...

Ah, if only my butt were as firm as Alex's!!! :)
I think it's cool (and pretty clever) that they set up pillows and blankets to ensure their own safety. You know Ryan was aware that they needed to do it in a smart way! I'd say let 'em keep doing it!

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember doing all kinds of acrobatics like that with my brothers and sisters. What an inventive little guy you have. Can't wait to hear what they dream up next time they are bored!

6:00 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

My 3 kids have been bored lately. It as been so cold outside. That they only play outside for a few minutes.
Sometimes us moms just got to let them be kids and have fun.

7:16 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Have a great Birthday Bridget!

8:23 AM  
Blogger everything pink! said...

Happy Birthday today!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home