My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Kids Do The Darnest Things

This is what we found Alex doing today in the car. I think she was looking for buried treasures between her toes. I guess I should give her a bath again. :) When she finished with both feet, she looked up and said, "All done. Clean!"

8 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Great Pictures.

8:47 AM  
Blogger jenny said...

That's pretty funny. Is she learning that from your cat or Jim?

6:05 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Maryn does that same thing. I try and get her to stop but she won't untilthey are all"clean". You have to love the things they do.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

I think Alex is adorable. Those eyes and hair...even picking between her toes! Cute pictures.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

I can see why you think Natalie and Alex look alike. Natalie will be two on March 30th. How old is Alex?

Cute pictures!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Love it! You just can't make this stuff up, you know?

4:32 PM  
Blogger trayceetee said...

Better that she go for toe-jam than belly-button lint--I have a niece who, at almost 8, STILL has a hard time leaving her belly-button alone! I'm sure Alex will outgrow this before then!
Just "caught up" on your birthday entries, and all. Happy be-lated birthday, Bridge! Love you! -tt

12:00 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

She's too cute!
Jackson's obsessed with cleaning his ears, (with Q-tips, thankfully!), he claims he's digging for potatoes. :)

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home