My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Friday, February 09, 2007

6 Unususal Things About Me

I have been tagged by Kelly A. to post 6 unusual things about myself. Here we go....

1. My second toe is longer than my big toe.

2. I have never been ice skating (and I grew up in a cold climate).

3. I am not Mormon (I know-gasp :) , but several of my friends are.

4. I have been with my husband since the end of my junior year in high school. We never broke up.

5. In junior high and high school, whenever I would stay up really late, I would get strep throat.

6. I am addicted to magazines- People, Real Simple, Us, In Touch are the best- but really any magazine will do.

Now it's your turn. Jenny C., Angie, and Tara, you have been tagged.

3 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

Dang B!! I was hoping I could escape...I will have to take another run to clear the mind. Fun list. Hey, and you would be a great mormon! You remind me of myself in highschool. Almost ALL my friends were LDS and I was the odd man out. Do I need to send the missionaries your way hee hee.

Fun list!!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

You'll have to give the ice skating a try...it's fun!
I love your love story!!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Thanks B for the tag. I finally came up with a list. It was pretty hard thinking of stuff that is unusaul.

I agree with Jenny you would be a great Mormon. I always love the story of you and Jim being high school sweethearts. I've attempted ice skating but admit I hate it. It hurts my ankles and I hate being cold.
Fun list!!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home