My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Too Cute!

Just couldn't resist posting these pictures. Gotta love it when they are all cuddled up on the couch, looking so sweet! Alexa rarely stops moving, so it's extra special when she will sit still for awhile.

6 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

She really is a cutie. She has the most beautiful eyes!

11:02 AM  
Blogger annalisa said...

Your daughter is very cute. You must showre her with kisses all the time.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

What a great pic. She looks so cozy!

5:48 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

She sure looks a lot like Pa Pa Dan....Just kidding...great pic.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

Oh she's a cutie!
And I just had to comment, I *think* you were the Bridget that commented on my blog.
It's funny because I have been lurking on your blog as well!!

And my husband LOVES the FJ Cruiser. He wants a blue one. We even test drove one on vacation last summer!!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

Kari- It is a super fun car, isn't it. It is not terribly expensive either.

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home