My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!! Hope everyone has a "sweet" day!


My beautiful tulips from my husband. They haven't opened up yet, but I know they will be gorgeous.

10 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

Beautiful tulips. They are my favorite flower. Happy Valentine's Day.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Oh! Those are so springy and beautiful! Happy Day!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

I love tulips!!! They are so Beautiful. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day.
I emailed you!!!!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

Thanks everyone!
I got your email Donna. Thanks!

1:04 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

I Love Tulips. Okay you totally got ANgie and I cracking up. You put Doug's name on Angie's blog. Now you are mixing them up!! Too funny. Happy Valentines Day B!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

Oh shoot! Can't believe I did that! Sorry Jen and Ang! :P

1:40 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

What would Valentine's day without flowers? Glad you got a pretty bunch!

11:04 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Beautiful. And such a pretty lift during a dreary winter.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Happy Valentine's Day. Love the tulips. I got some, too.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Post something else so I don't contaminate your beautiful Valentine's post with, "Yee Ha! Did you watch today?"

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home