My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ordinary, but Nice Day

Today was a pretty normal day for us. We got a little bit of snow last night, but not too bad. Since they did come through with the plows I had to go out and use the snow blower on my driveway. Jim has a 4 wheel drive, so he was able to go over it, but not me. Let me tell you, it was @*^# freezing out. My cheeks hurt SO bad. It was supposed to be a high of 10 degrees today. What!?!

After all of that, we ran to the gym so I could do my 3 miles and then ran home to take a quick shower and get ready for Bible Study. We met today at the Country Club and had lunch too, so it was extra nice and relaxing.

Jim had to do a late surgery tonight so we were on our own for most of the evening. So wish Jenny and Angie were here because they too are without husbands right now and we could have pack the kids up and went to dinner.

I did get some good mail today. Jill sent me a nice thank you note and some of her good mail stickers. I love them! I feel so official now! :) Thanks Jill! It made me very happy.


This is how I found my kids watching T.V. today. I'm not sure why they were watching it on the small tv in the kitchen, but I thought they looked pretty sweet. Lately all they seem to do is fight, so it is nice to see that they do really love each other.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Sorry about all the cold snow! That picture of your two kids watching TV is so sweet!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Wow that is cold!!!!!
We had a lot of cold days this winter. I think they all maybe coming to an end and spring will be here soon!!!! Great picture of your kids. So cute!!!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I don't know how you get the motivation to get out of your pajamas on the cold days!

You always get the best shots of your kids! They are good subjects.

8:29 PM  
Blogger annalisa said...

Way to go making to the gym on a day it was warmer to just stay in bed! The picture of your kids is so sweet.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

Happy Valentine's Day Bridget!

Love the cute kiddo picture!!

10:48 AM  
Blogger jenny said...

BRR is right. I thought we were cold and it's currently 50. Our walk was about 34 and it was FREEZING this morning. No wonder you are doing the treadmill. I WOULD too.

Love the picture of Ryan and Alex--so sweet. My little boys are like dogs and cats these days. IT is making me crazy with the teasing etc.

p.s. I thought your Sienna had 4WD capablities? I wish you were hear too you could run with us, eat chuys' and we could let the kids go wild at McDonalds or something. Miss you!!

11:19 AM  
Blogger trayceetee said...

Absolutely LOVE the picture of Ryan and Alex. Lindsay and Josie are like that too--either at each other's throats or else completely intertwined in each other, hugging and loving each other. There seems to be no middle ground!
Please DO come see us--check my e-mail about Spring Break.
xoxo
-t

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home