My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Alex's 1st Haircut


Today I decided to get Alex's hair cut. It was trimmed once before, but this time we took 2 1/2 inches off. She has the cutest curls at the ends, but it was looking a little scraggly (sp?). I wasn't sure how she would do, but she took her job very seriously. She did everything the lady told her, but did not crack a smile.

She was very proud of herself after we were done. I treated her to a pretzel with cheese after. I think she looks adorable!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

She really is adorable! I am all about cutting hair-I think it looks so much more healthy. I just cut Natalie's but seeing how cute Alex looks it makes me think I should go shorter.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Oh look at the after pic! So cute! I love fresh haircuts on little girls, and what a brave kid!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

So cute!!!!!! I am trying to get my daughter to cut her hair.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Freaking adorable.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She IS adorable Bridget. Love her new do!

8:26 AM  
Blogger Natasha said...

She is precious and what a brave girl. I dread the whole cutting hair ordeal. My daughter (age 6)usually cries because she wasnts her hair long but it does have to have a trim every now and then. On the other hand, I like my son's hair on the longer side so it will stay curly.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Alex is a cutie. Love the new cut. I haven't taken any of my girls to get their hair cut before age 4. I'm tempted to take Maryn, but am a little scared.

7:05 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

I just want to pick her up and give her a hug. Doug and I were both saying you are going to have your hands full in a few years. She is so CUTE!

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home