My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Pool Time!

Thursday afternoon, Jim's brother, his wife and their kids got into town. They are here to go on the fishing trip/reunion at the lake this weekend. We decided to take the kids to the club pool to try and burn off some energy after. Here are some pics of the cousins playing in the pool. They had a great time together!



11 Comments:

Blogger donna said...

OH how fun :)

7:40 AM  
Blogger annalisa said...

Cousins and the pool are always a good combination. Alexis has been begging me to take her to the pool now that she's out of school. I just may have to next week.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

Warm weather and a pool=perfect combination

1:29 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

That pool looks fabulous!

12:16 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

I Linked to your blog thru Donna's. It looks like everyone had fun in the sun! :)

6:18 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Nice to meet you via Jill's blog. Thanks for your comment. It looks like everyone had a blast at the pool-the best way to spend a summer afternoon!

6:49 AM  
Blogger Kari said...

Looks like a lot of fun! And I'm glad you guys had good enough weather to do it.

Our weather has been too cool to do that yet!! Hopefully this week. We are going to jump from the 70's to nearly 90!!

9:07 AM  
Blogger andrea said...

Looks like a great time at the pool. Also, I love all your changes from the previous post. We have a similar couch and I love it. It's great to pile the whole family on and watch a movie.

10:48 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

Pool time is the best thing to wear them out. What a fun weekend! I will call you tomorrow--the family is gone.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Looks like it's finally warming up for you guys! I love pool weather and fun with cousins!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Adorable pictures! I love to see little ones in those big floaty vests! So cute!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home