My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Friday, June 29, 2007

SPT- Hello Friends!

Better late than never! Hope everyone is having a great summer and getting excited for the 4th of July. I really enjoyed looking at all your SPT's. You are all so cute! :) I got my hair colored and cut off today. It feels wonderful to have it off my neck. The picture is not the best (nice flash in the mirror), but I didn't have a lot of time to try and get a good one. Can't wait to hear about all of your 4th plans. Take care!

15 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

I LOVE your new color and cut. And how are you staying so tan?? I thought it was raining a bunch. I'll talk to you soon. You look fabulous, as ever. I would LOVE to have your skin :)

1:00 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

It actually has been pretty nice here the this last week or so. I hang out at the pool whenever I can. I'm sure I will regret it as I get older, but I love a tan. I was getting ready for the pool when I took that pic. :)

3:00 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

He was supposed to come in around 10:30pm. But due to weather delays it was pushed back a few hours. I am just glad it's over!! I will call you in a few. We leave Sunday at 4am to drive to AZ. :)

7:29 PM  
Blogger Natasha said...

Bridget, LOVE the new 'do!

8:34 PM  
Blogger trayceetee said...

For a minute there, I thought Shannon had done a photo on your blog--you look more like her with your hair like that--or maybe it's just in that picture. (Hey! It makes you look younger!)
Hope you're doing well--nice tan!
xoxo
t

8:59 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

HELLO SUPER MODEL! What a hottie! I LOVE, love, love the new hair!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

VERY cute hair!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Very cute new do and great tan!

4:27 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

Love your hair. Have a great 4th of July.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love the "do!" glad to see you posting. this summer is hectic for all of us, isn't it?

1:29 PM  
Blogger donna said...

WOW what a great cut and hair color. You are HOT!!!!!!!!!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Your hair looks great, very sassy and summery.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

You look gorgeous! Summer is clearly your element:)

6:40 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

You look just like Alex in this picture! Or she you? Anyway, you look beautiful!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

Look at you, Gorgeous! I LOVE your new color and cut!! It looks superb on you.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home