My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Where Did Time Go?

Tomorrow my little boy starts Kindergarten. I know he is so ready and is very excited, but I am getting a little nervous. Crazy, I know. I used to get somewhat annoyed at those parents who boo-hooed over their child going to school. I didn't get it. Oh, but now I am getting it, big time! How strange it is that someone will see my baby more hours during the day than I will?!? He will love it and have a blast and I will be fine. But it will be an adjustment. I am glad the first seven days are half days before they switch to all day. That will help with the adjustment. I will really miss you Ry-guy!

On a different note, Ryan participated in a little 3 hole golf tournament last Saturday. He didn't win, but was definately the cutest! :)


6 Comments:

Blogger donna said...

Ryan is a big boy!!! Kindergarten is so much fun. I can't believe my baby is going to Kindergarten . Hmm what will i do with myself ?
Love the pictures.

12:02 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

How cute to see little Ryan playing golf. Love it. It seems just yesterday you were potty training him. Good luck on the first day!!

12:04 PM  
Blogger Natasha said...

Sweet pics! I cried when Luci started kindergarten last year - my baby growing up!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

All day K, huh? Though school starts for my kids tomorrow Rilyn, my K'er, won't start for another week. And then it's for just 3 hours - just like Preschool was.

I hope tomorrow isn't too difficult for you! It is hard, especially with that first one!!!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Aw, sniff, sniff. Good luck tomorrow!

One of the schools I taught at had a "Muffins for Mom" in the library, for all those Kinder moms who couldn't stand to leave. Brilliant!

9:21 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Good Luck this morning. I remember you neing pregnany with little Ryan. It does seem like yesterday. Such a cute little golfer.

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home