My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Night at GOLD

Saturday night we attended GOLD, the annual auction/dinner for the Catholic Jr/Sr. High School in town. It is always a fun time. Who doesn't enjoy getting all dressed up and having a date night with their spouse? This was the 13th year they have held this and it gets better every year. This was only our 3rd year attending (since we were in Texas and Omaha before that). I really enjoyed this year because I helped my good friend Sami with setting up the Silent Auction and contributed a centerpiece. Each year 50 or so people donate a centerpiece for the auction. This year's theme was Winter Ice so there was alot of blue, silver and white. There were some gorgeous ones and I was very pleased that the one my mom and I made actually sold. :) I purchases one as well and I love it. I am just itching to get out my Christmas decorations so I can display my new centerpiece. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!


Gotta love it when guys wear tuxes. So handsome!



The girls. Tammy, me, Christie, and Kathy



Smile!


The centerpiece I purchased. There are 2 of the large candle holders. Very simple but I love it.

10 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

HELLO gorgeous! Wow! That dress is AMAZING on you! What a fabulous nights out! Love the centerpiece you came home with! :)

9:51 PM  
Blogger donna said...

Wow girl you look HOT!!!! I love the dress.
It is always fun to dress up.



Oh very nice candle holders.

6:58 AM  
Blogger jenny said...

You look gorgeous darling!! Your dress is so pretty. Where did you find it?

Your centerpiece is so pretty, glad it sold!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Bridget said...

I got the dress at White House/Black Market, my favorite store.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you look fantastic! sounds like a great night out.

11:06 AM  
Blogger carlo said...

wOw!!!!!!! looking good, sister! :)

i will be dressing up in a few weeks for scott's work gala. hope i look 1/2 that good! :)

happy thanksgiving to you, too!

and VERY cute pilgrim!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Natasha said...

What a fun event. Love the dress!

5:48 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

You really do look stunning. Very elegant. I'm glad you had a good night.

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a handsome couple! I love your dress-very pretty. Always fun to get dolled up!;)

7:30 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Wow, that must have been so fun to get dressed up and have a night with friends. You all look so beautiful and the centerpiece is gorgeous. I would have loved to see the other ones!

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home