My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fashion Show

Alex and I love watching "Jon and Kate Plus Eight". The little one are her same age and she thinks it is so neat that there is a show centered around kids her age. I love seeing that I am not the only one that gets snappy with her kids. The episode that we were watching on TiVo was the one where the Gossling  family has a style show. Alex decided that she would love to do this. So while I was working out, she kept coming downstairs in different outfits. It was a photo opportunity that I could not pass up.
She's got that whole hip action thing down, doesn't she? :)


5 Comments:

Blogger Kim Sue said...

super cute! you better watch out, your entire clothes budget will be spent on her :o)

5:36 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

What a ham!! Love it.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love it! and the power ranger outfit is my favorite ;)

5:42 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

She does have that hip action down! What a fun moment, to see her enjoying herself so.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

So cute!!!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home